For my photosynthesis series all my cyanotypes are done on Brockingford 300gms HP watercolor paper. I’m able to achieve great contrast and near whites on that paper, which works well with the type of images I’m printing. However, some of the more subtle images, with shades of gray on the negative are just blown by the contrast. I’ve tried numerous times to print them on Brockinford and it never came right. So today I tried on Bergger COT 320 which is a lovely paper but one on which I’ve found it near impossible to achieve white. However, it resolves a lot more detail. I tested it on Treemergence and I’m quite happy with the results, especially considering the paper isn’t dry yet and it usually becomes even nicer once it’s properly dry.